Academy MemberMap & Directions
Bureus Wayne Argo Esq.
Post Office Box 488
Ocala, FL, 34478
Fax: (352) 622-4564
Regularly travels out of state to: Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, TennesseeOther ADR Services: Med-Arb, Mini-Trial Judge, Special Master
Active in entire state of Florida handling cases in litigation, primarily in the personal injury field, commercial, including auto liability, premises liability, products liability, professional negligence, general business disputes, probate and family law.
March, 1998 - January, 2009 WEINER & ARGO, P. A.
Active in entire state of Florida handling cases in litigation, primarily in the personal injury field, commercial, including auto liability, premises liability, products liability, professional negligence, general business disputes, and probate.
Casualty litigation including contract, personal injury, products, first party, property owner and manufacturer liability.
General practice, including but not limited to civil and commercial practice, probate, family and some property. Civil and commercial practice for both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Legal Malpractice
- Libel & Slander
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Fees
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate
- Wrongful Death
- The University of Florida - B.S. in Electrical Engineering, 1970; Nuclear Power Engineering Program, 1976.
- Florida International University - Masters in Business Administration - finance and accounting, 1975
- University of Miami - J.D., 1980
Memberships & Affiliations
- Admitted to Florida Bar - 1980
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida and Middle District of Florida - 1985
- Certified Circuit Court Civil Mediator - 1999
- Certifide Appellate Court Mediator for the 5th District Court of Appeal
- Florida Bar
- Marion County Bar Association
$250.00 per hour for circuit civil cases
$200.00 per hour for county civil cases
$100.00 per hour travel