Vic Berg is a founder and shareholder of Leon & Berg, P.A., a successful local practice focused on the mediation of personal injury and commercial disputes.
As well as being a Certifed Circuit Court Mediator, Mr. Berg has been an active member of the Florida Bar since 1991 and, as a litigator, he has represented both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collections
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Professional Negligence
- DUKE UNIVERSITY School of Law - Durham, North Carolina, Juris Doctor, May 1991
- SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY - Syracuse, New York Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, May 1984
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Qualified Florida Arbitrator
- Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Mediation Training Program
- Certified Mediator, US District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2013
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Bar - Admitted in 1991
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
Please call for details.