Stephen G. Fischer has mediated hundreds of civil cases in State & Federal Courts in the fields of Business & Construction Litigation, Personal Injury & Wrongful Death, Product Liability, Medical Negligence, Insurance Coverage, Bad Faith and First Party Insurance Disputes, Windstorm and Property Damage, Real Estate, Probate, Trusts & Estates, Labor & Employment and Family Business disputes.
Mr. Fischer is a full time Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator with Matrix Mediation. He was formerly a mediator with Upchurch Watson White & Max Mediation Group and Alternative Resolution Consultants.
A Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer for 25 years, he represented Plaintiffs and Defendants with the law firms of Baxter, Friedman, Robbins & Fischer, Fox & Fischer, P.A. and The Fischer Law Firm. He is AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Fischer served on the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization & Education (BLSE) as the liaison to the Civil Trial Law Committee and as a Review Panel Member for Attorney applications for Board Certification and Recertification in Civil Trial Law. He was an Assistant Professor of Civil Trial Law at FIU College of Law & was one of 11 Florida attorneys nominated for the first annual "Attorney of the Year" award by the Florida Law Related Education.
- Contract Disputes
- Family Businesses
- Health Care
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Natural Disasters
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Railroad & Trucking
- Real Estate
- Trusts / Estates
- Wrongful Death
- B.S.B.A. (Business Administration) University of Florida (with high honors)
- J.D. University of Miami School of Law (cum laude)
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) Advocate Member, Palm Beach Chapter
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Diplomate Member
- Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals, Charter Member 2010 (by invitation only)
- Florida Certified Appellate Mediator
- Palm Beach County Bar Association: ADR & Business Litigation Committees
- Association of South Florida Mediators
- ABA Section of Dispute Resolution
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Please call for details.