Academy Member Inducted 2023
- 1st Circuit
- 2nd Circuit
- 3rd Circuit
- 4th Circuit
- 5th Circuit
- 6th Circuit
- 7th Circuit
- 8th Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- 10th Circuit
- 11th Circuit
- 12th Circuit
- 13th Circuit
- 14th Circuit
- 15th Circuit
- 16th Circuit
- 17th Circuit
- 18th Circuit
- 19th Circuit
- 20th Circuit
Joseph J. Huss is the partner in charge and head of the Ft. Lauderdale Litigation Group of Krinzman Huss Lubetsky Feldman & Hotte. Mr. Huss represents many of the nation’s and Florida's title insurance underwriters and their insureds, prominent banks and mortgage lenders, real estate developers, and Court appointed receivers, as well as numerous other businesses and individuals.
In his thirty-seven years of practice, Mr. Huss has litigated, tried and been involved in appeals of cases involving complex commercial disputes and real estate issues in all of Florida's state and federal courts.
A portion of Mr. Huss’ practice is devoted to conducting mediations and arbitrations throughout the State of Florida which focus on commercial and real estate litigation and business disputes.
In addition, Mr. Huss is regularly appointed by numerous judges to act as a receiver, special master, arbitrator, and mediator with respect to issues involving real estate and commercial disputes.
Mr. Huss has been Martindale-Hubbell "AV Peer Review Rated" for over fifteen years. Mr. Huss is admitted to practice in all Florida state courts, the United States Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and the United States Court of Appeal for the Eleventh Circuit. Mr. Huss is an active member and lecturer for the Florida Land Title Association, and is a member of the American Bar Association, Title Insurance Committee. Mr. Huss has served on Grievance Committees for the Florida Bar over several years.
Mr. Huss received his juris doctor degree, magna cum laude, from Nova University School of Law in 1981, and his Bachelor of Arts degree, with high honors, from Florida International University in 1978.
- Contract Disputes
- Real Estate
- Shareholder Disputes
- Title Disputes
- Trusts / Estates
- Nova University Law Center, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 1981
- Florida International University, B.A., with high honors, 1978
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit; U.S. Supreme Court
- The Florida Bar (Member, Grievance Committee, 1986, 1996, 2009)
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida and Broward County Circuit
Court (through Judicial and private Appointments).
- Certified State Mediator since 2003. Appellate Certified Mediator since 2014.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida since 2018
- Broward County Court Appointed Special Master, 2006-2020
Please call for details.