Academy MemberMap & Directions
Bruce Alexander’s practice is exclusively dedicated to the handling of Alternative Dispute Resolution construction-related claims, as a mediator, arbitrator, and third-party neutral in the areas of construction contracts, construction insurance coverage, lien law, delay damages, and construction litigation.
Mr. Alexander is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Construction Law. Lawyers certified in construction law are experts in matters relating to the design and construction of improvements on private and public projects. Less than one percent of the attorneys admitted to The Florida Bar are board certified in construction law, and only seven percent of the attorneys in Florida are board certified in any area of law.
- Contract Disputes
- Professional Liability
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Cleveland, OH, 1984 (Case Western Reserve Law Review, Executive Editor)
- B.A., Brown University, Providence, RI, 1980
Memberships & Affiliations
- Florida Supreme Court – Certified Mediator
- Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal – Certified Mediator
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida – Certified Mediator
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida – Certified Mediator
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida – Certified Mediator
Cases involving 2 to 4 parties - $600.00 per hour Cases involving 6 to 9 parties - $750.00 per hour Cases involving 10 or more parties - $900.00 per hour